terms and conditions
- BOOKINGS: There is no contract between myself and the client until the deposit has been paid, or if 4 weeks prior to departure, full payment has been made.
- INDIVIDUAL CANCELLATIONS: While I always try to treat cancellation sympathetically, deposits are always non refundable, and I reserve the right to keep any balance received in the four weeks up to the date of the holiday. Travel insurance to cover cancellation costs is advisable. On some occasions a 50% deposit may be refunded Two weeks prior to the event but, a 10% admin fee will be added.
- INSURANCE: It is strongly advisable to have travel insurance to cover sickness, cancellation or curtailment. Please bring your insurance certificate with you to the retreat.
- CHANGES OR AMENDMENTS TO WORKSHOPS OR RETREATS: If for any reason I become unavailable, I will do my best in conjunction with other teachers to find a replacement teacher of similar training and quality. Wherever possible you will be advised in advance of any alterations. Retreats or workshop may be altered or amended due to maintenance work, mechanical faults, weather conditions, sickness or other situations outside of my control and for which I cannot be held responsible.
- LIABILITY: I do NOT accept any liability for: Cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, or other events beyond my control, participants’ medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday, loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
- HEALTH: Non-disclosure of relevant health information, whether physical or psychological may cancel my contractual obligation to you. You should in any case inform me of any health issues prior to booking. My retreats are not suitable if you cannot take responsibility for yourself either physically or emotionally.
Please seek medical guidance from a registered GP, as to wether you are suitable to practice yoga/change your diet.